Thursday, June 4

HOW TO GET FREE SMS ON GLOBACOM NETWORK.

How i get to know about the short message service (SMS).
www.gastd.blogspot.com
I know that on your mind you’ll be thinking that could it really be possible? Do you know that for the past two years now I’ve been sending free sms with my glo sim? And each and every time my friends, colleagues have been wondering on how I’m able to do that without charging me a kobo. Some people said its trick, while my people said to me that I purposely hack the sim; of which it’s not really true. Though, some of my online friends that have been sending the free message to do always ask me this question are you a computer guru? Simply because, instead of me to call some of them, I’ll send text message (that is I do normally reply them with the free sms that I have access to with my glo sim).

Well, I say to my friends` and other people that know about the free sms (friends that I’ve been sending the message to), that it’s neither tricks nor hacking rather; glo had opened this package to all her amiable customer (both old and new) since the time that they introduced glo bounce. With it, I’ve been able to send at least 500,000 sms per day. So, how will it be like if it happens that I decided to turn it to business stuff (you trust some Nigerians who like awoof (free/cheap) things). If you know you can do it, don’t dull yourself. Here we go…………………………………!

Should in case you have not heard about glo bounce or may you’ve been hearing about it before, but you did not know how to get there (that is how to migrate), you can read this article on how to migrate


  • Firstly, migrate to glo bounce. Then, after migrating to glo bounce plan on globacom network, you will load #200 Naira or more recharged card.

  • Secondly,after you’ve done the first step, Send a text message to any phone number, be it any network i.e. Glo 0805********, Mtn 0803*******, Etisalat 0809*******, Airtel 0802*******etc. depending on number of your choice, for you information I just put the asterisk to expatiate what I’m talking about, you have to replace the asterisk or star to the full number of the person you are sending the sms to (like 08155839099). 

  • Thirdly, you’ll be charged #4.00 naira at first place (at times some people might be lucky it works straight or instantly). Then, try to send another text message again. A message will be sent to you by glo that, you have been granted 1 sms bonus or your SMS bundle has been granted a bonus of 1 SMS valid until DD/MM/YR.

  • Lastly, the more you send the sms, unlike what I have said in above that is third step; at first place (at times some people might be lucky it works straight or instantly). But, in case you were not granted 1 free sms bonus continue using your line, continue using the line. After like 2 months you’ll be able to send free text message. It may be due to the fact that the line as not been active for some time.
Enjoy yourself while the Glo Company gets hot (send free texts till Mama call).

NB: the more you send sms, the more glo award you with bundles of short message service (SMS)!

If you did not really understand feel free to use the comment box.

No comments: